Are you looking for quality real estate in the North Shore area? I have been working in the North Shore area for years and can help you find what you need. You can call or text me directly at (312) 504-6055 to learn more about the local market.
Chicago's North Shore consists of the suburbs to the north of Chicago by the waters of Lake Michigan. Many of these towns are affluent and boast a high quality of life. This region is one of the nation's wealthiest areas; seven communities of the North Shore are in the top 20% of U.S. household income.
The North Shore's Green Bay Trail is a one-of-a-kind recreational opportunity. It is an award-winning path for pedestrians and bicycles. It begins in Wilmette, makes its way north past the Chicago Botanic Garden (a living plant museum) in Glencoe, past Highland Park's Ravinia Park and then to Illinois Beach State Park in Zion. Ravinia Park is host to the Ravinia Festival, the country's oldest outdoor music festival, held each year from June to September. It has hundreds of thousands of visitors each summer and features big-name musicians and performers. The North Shore also has great recreation and several exquisite shopping districts, thanks to the region's proximity to both the spectacular Lake Michigan and the "Windy City" to the south.
New North Shore Listings Updated Daily
This lakeside suburb of the Chicago North Shore offers winding tree-lined streets, a charming downtown area and property values that have historically appreciated really, really well!
- Highland Park Listings- Updated Daily
- Highland Park Real Estate Market Conditions- Updated Monthly
- Highland Park Important Links and Phone Numbers
With some of the best public schools in Illinois, a desirability that has drawn custom home developers, and easy transportation access, Deerfield is thriving!
- Deerfield Listings- Updated Daily
- Deerfield Real Estate Market Conditions- Updated Monthly
- Deerfield Important Links and Phone Numbers
Lake Forest is an upscale suburb in the Chicago North Shore that has been recognized with several Tree City U.S.A. awards. Enjoy homes that are generally custom built and that feature large lot sizes.
- Lake Forest Listings- Updated Daily
- Lake Forest Real Estate Market Conditions- Updated Monthly
- Lake Forest Important Links and Phone Numbers
The roots of Glencoe began as an experiment in building the "perfect suburb." Well, the principals that shaped it are still evident today!
- Glencoe Listings- Updated Daily
- Glencoe Real Estate Market Conditions- Updated Monthly
- Glencoe Important Links and Phone Numbers
Many of the homes in Northbrook were built between the 1950s and 1980s and include multi-million dollar properties. But you'll also find gorgeous custom homes springing up, as well!
- Northbrook Listings- Updated Daily
- Northbrook Real Estate Market Conditions- Updated Monthly
- Northbrook Important Links and Phone Numbers
Enjoy stately homes, unique shopping areas, excellent school districts and numerous recreation choices in this North Shore Chicago suburb.
- Winnetka Listings- Updated Daily
- Winnetka Real Estate Market Conditions- Updated Monthly
- Winnetka Important Links and Phone Numbers
This suburb of Chicago's North Shore includes a harbor for pleasure boating, beaches, and many more opportunities for recreation.